Land Surveying Technician, Toronto
Geomog is looking for a construction land surveying technician to join its committed, proactive and versatile team.
Do you want to work in a human and dynamic work environment?
Are you looking for a job that offers diversified and challenging mandates?
Do you want to work with new vehicles and advanced technology equipment?
Geomog has the job for you!
In this role, you will have to :
- Receiving, understanding and respecting the directives given by the project manager;
- Recovery of the data made available;
- Execution of technical operations according to company standards and procedures;
- Report to the project manager on the progress of the work;
- Declare to the project manager the issues that may affect the project;
- Daily transfer of data collected during the project;
- Maintenance of the equipment under your responsibility;
- All other related tasks.
Working at Geomog offers :
- Flexible and full-time schedule;
- Learn and evolve in your career with passionate colleagues;
- Work atmosphere that values solidarity, honesty and audacity.
Fais-nous parvenir ta canditature ainsi que ton CV et nous te contacterons dans les plus bref délai.