Project Manager, Lévis, Boucherville
Géomog is looking for a Project Manager to join its committed, proactive and versatile team.
Do you want to work in a human and dynamic environment?
Do you want to continue to develop within a company in full evolution and which offers challenging mandates?
Géomog has the job for you!
- Participate in the development and updating of a project plan or program;
- Contribute to the realization of the progress report;
- Analyse and produce the various performance indicators;
- Implement and apply good project management practices (GMP);
- Follow up with clients;
- Participate in the development of our proposals;
- Follow up with clients; Participate in the development of our proposals; Ensure the follow-up of costs, suppliers in relation to the specifications and planning;
- Participate in the production and distribution of presentations, statistics, reports, etc
- Encourage and ensure links between the different stakeholders in order to have an efficient follow-up of a project or a programme;
- Ensure linkages and interdependencies with other projects or programmes when required;
- Participate in meetings;
- All other related tasks.
Working at Géomog offers:
- Group insurance plan available after 3 months on the job;
- Several social activities throughout the year;
- Flexible and full-time schedule;
- Learn and grow in your career with passionate colleagues;
- Work atmosphere that values solidarity, honesty and boldness.
Education and skills required:
- BAC, DEC, AEC or DEP in project management;
- Training or experience in project management (PMP, PCO, etc);
- Knowledge of surveying is an asset;
- 2 to 3 years experience in project management.
Send us your application and CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.